Unisys Off Campus Drive Details:
About Unisys: We Believe in Better! We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Company Name: Unisys
Job Profile: Service Desk Associate (International Voice Support) –
Experience Required: Engineering Fresher
Job Id: REQ528664
Job Type: Full time
What success looks like in this role:
Position Overview for Unisys Off Campus Drive:
The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web or over the phone. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
Job Responsibilities for Unisys Off Campus Drive
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required for Unisys Off Campus Drive:
- No prior experience required
- Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Minimum Education Required:
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Key Qualifications required for Unisys Off Campus Drive
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
• Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
• Multitasking and coordination skills
• Team Player
• Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply