Vanderlande Off Campus Details:
About Company: Are you looking to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions at a company where you can aspire to new heights, enjoy personal growth and thrive on achievement? At Vanderlande, we are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on our key customer projects, while developing a successful and prosperous career in a challenging and rewarding international environment.
Company Name: Vanderlande
Job Profile: Content Engineer
Work Location: Pune I
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Job Responsibilities/Core tasks
- Designing and creating new blocks based on product documentation and input from the engineering departments.
- Maintaining existing building blocks.
- Periodic releases of building block libraries and supplying the associated support.
- Supporting other Content Engineers to implement (changes in) the building blocks
- Support and training of end users in the use of the building block libraries.
- Consulting with the architects of the software development team on new opportunities and requirements of end users.
Desired job skills
- Knowledge of mechanical / tooling software
- IT affinity
- Able to think abstractly / model-based (understanding and maintaining complex relationships)
- Able to translate customer requirements into user-friendly designs
- Ability to independently develop solutions
- Analytical and structured
- Communicative and proactive
- Excellent communication Skills
- Team Player
BE. / B. Tech (Technical background preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer science engineering) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
0-1 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vanderlande Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Vanderlande Off Campus