Vestas Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Work Location: IN, Chennai
Job Type: Student / Trainee / Apprentice
Full-Time | ID: 18100
Degree Required: ME/MTech
- Applications, Controls & Electrical is a part of Vestas Power Solutions, which is the cornerstone of Vestas. Through innovation, development and continuous product improvement, we develop the products and technologies that reduce the cost of energy and bring the highest possible value to our customers and to Vestas.
- Vestas Power Solutions develops the sustainable energy solutions of the future. Power Solutions is responsible for developing, verifying and industrializing wind turbines and related products. It is here that we lay Vestas’ technical- and technological foundation for staying the global leader in sustainable energy solutions by continuously reducing the Levelized Cost of Energy.
- The Plant Monitoring & Reliability Sub-Module currently consists of 20+ highly skilled employees, primarily situated in Chennai, India with teams extending to Denmark, Portugal. The department is accountable for the Plant Monitoring Products & Solutions – Health Monitoring, Power Quality Monitoring, Reliability and VTMs.
- The team is characterized by Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Enthusiasm which form the backbone for our culture of striving for world class.
- We have an immediate opening for Trainee Engineer for Reliability area using advanced data analytics.
- Support VPDC teams in (Data Analytics /Condition Monitoring/Reliability/Performance teams) on Project execution
- Work with the team to ensure technical tasks related to Condition Monitoring, Data Analytics, Reliability, Performance, Product development are implemented
- Handle and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Develop, Coordinate and Support the new tools, Process and their implementation across Vestas
- Learn while work
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Assisting out the team on an ad hoc basis
- Fresher/Recently passed out with ME/M Tech degree within the field of Electronics & Communications or Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability (any) with inclination for learning coding, data analytics.
The role we expect you to be/have
- A good academic record along with solid analytics software knowledge & capabilities – R Programming, Python, SQL etc
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge about Wind turbines and Gearbox, Generator would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA
Expecting Human Skills
- Good communication skills
- A motivated team member
- Focus on details and sense of urgency
- Inclination for quick learning and implementation.
Apply before the link Expires for Vestas Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Vestas Hiring Freshers