Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Hiring
About Company: Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a British multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company. The firm has roots dating to 1828 and is the third largest insurance broker in the world.
Company Name: Willis Towers Watson
Job profile: Trainee
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Work Location: Mumbai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
- The Data Reference team is the central team that conducts Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks and supports the due diligence requirements for the WTW Group. Verification of clients is undertaken to mitigate reputational risks and financial losses that could occur by conducting business with fraudulent clients.
- The team is responsible for the verification of clients before placing business with them by undertaking Know your Customer (KYC) checks. After placing business, the team validates the legal and active status of the clients on an ongoing business. It also validates and extends administrative support to maintain evidence documents for the new clients on WTW systems.
- Assist in conducting client validation & Due Diligence checks/KYC screening:
- Client onboarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal/active status
- Conducting extensive searches on the internet and collating additional information for an organization and the individual being verified
- Assessing the new reports of an organization and its board members to access AML involvement
- Performing validation and screening checks of entities and D&Os
- Maintaining evidence of client verification reports
- Following approval mechanism for client clearance
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to local offices
- Assisting with special KYC projects with customized solutions as per regional requirements
- Maintaining appropriate data of daily tasks based on the tools provided
- Ensuring any feedback (including breach/errors) identified in the process is investigated and communicated to the Team Leader.
- Participating and contributing in various technical conference calls and technical meetings held within the Business Unit and the team
- Expand the technical know-how of all the processes scoped-in and support team by conducting second pair of eyes (SPOE) / quality checks and regular monitoring resulting in training updates.
- Participate, contribute and lead in team huddles & share best practices.
- Ensure quality of work as per the defined quality parameters & team targets.
- Should be able to support and assist team members with queries.
- Assist in system testing if any changes/enhancements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Fresher with a bachelor’s degree
- Highly Self-driven in managing own portfolio and assigned responsibilities with accuracy
- Technical competency to do complex work independently
- Eye for detail to identify process gaps, conduct RCA, and suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
- Effective Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong assessing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding about the insurance industry
- Problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Project management skills
Top 5 Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and coordination
- Time management
- Information collection and management
- Eye for detail
Apply Before the link Expires for Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Hiring.