Company Name: Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Job Profile: Dev Engineer Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Xactly’s Dev team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 100+ members spread across our engineering centres in San Jose, Denver, Toronto and Bangalore (India). All engineers team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each Dev engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field
- Must have project(s) done in any one of the programming languages, databases
- Any courses/training on development technologies would be a plus
- Should have excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Quick learner, good in problem solving
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Should able to write, test and deploy the code
- Should able to understand language, systems, containers
- Good team player and assists peers
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply