Xactly Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Xactly Corp
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
THE OPPORTUNITY: Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team. You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite. The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures. You must be strong in all aspects of the application. You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud. You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
Xactly’s Engineering team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, and Toronto, we have a strong focus on cutting-edge and high-quality code and products. All engineers are encouraged to operate independently with the highly level of accountability, but also have the ability to be a team player and work with multiple teams.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
Within One Month, You’ll
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
Within Three Months, You’ll
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas from different products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and the knowledge on different Technologies from the different products.
- Code reviews and learn different tools like Git , Jira & confluences.
Within Six Months, You’ll
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
Apply Before the link Expires for Xactly Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Xactly Hiring Freshers