Xperi Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Xperi: Xperi invents, develops, and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. Xperi technologies, delivered via its brands (DTS, HD Radio, IMAX Enhanced, Invensas, TiVo), and by its startup, Perceive, make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter. Xperi technologies are integrated into billions of consumer devices, media platforms, and semiconductors worldwide, driving increased value for partners, customers and consumers.
For more information, please visit www.xperi.com.
Company Name: Xperi Corporation
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Engineer, Software Development
Experience Required: Freshers
As a member of this team, you will be:
- Involved in both strategic and tactical initiatives i.e creating roadmap features and support the existing customer in adding new languages which humans speak!
- Tweaking existing NLP Models, developing new ones, so that we don’t misinterpret any conversation whether it be an adult or a child.
- Be part of architecture, design, and coding of intuitive features and support till launch to a million users.
- Review API and protocol specifications to assure proper compliance are met.
- Effective communication/healthy debates with other members of the team and third parties to ensure your designs align with the overall project goals.
- Be part of various guilds like Architect’s Guild and form crack teams that work towards making our Convo product remain State-Of-The-Art and the Go-To conversation product in the entrainment space.
- 0-3 years of professional experience with a computer science background
- Excellent Team player and a high achiever in previous roles.
- Good at Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good in Python programming, having C programming skills is a plus.
- Basic understanding of designing large-scale systems is a plus.
- Basic understanding of AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of cloud deployment techniques like docker, Kubernetes, microservice architecture is a plus
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; M.S. is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply