About Company: At Yugabyte, we are on a mission to build an open source, high-performance, distributed SQL database for powering global, internet-scale applications running across all cloud environments. We are building infrastructure that will become the foundation for building online applications over the next decade. We pride ourselves in blending hard but useful engineering solutions with easy, intuitive user experiences.
Job Profile: SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Company Name: YugaByte Software Private Limited
Official Website: www.yugabyte.com
CTC: ₹ 40,00,000 and above | CTC could be more if Stock upside ends up being higher than assumed
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 01 Jul, 2021
Drive Date: Saturday, 3rd Jul, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Referral ID: 2458561
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (2019 batch will also be considered subject to relevant experience)
- Excellent pH score
- Great academic track record ( remember we are building a small team and just want the very best)
As an SDET Intern you will be helping in building, executing and analysing tests with complex workloads for core database product with a vision of representing customer scenarios focusing on integration/system tests.
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases. Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++ or Java or Python).
- Good understanding of SQL and/or CQL and Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge your own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
- For 0-1 year experienced folks, out of the compensation mentioned, fixed part would be 16 LPA + 2 Lakhs joining bonus and remaining would be in ESOPs.
Apply Before the link Expires using Referral ID: 2458561
Apply Link- Click here to Apply