About the Company: Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge — an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results. As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, providing the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, I
Work Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Active involvement in low to medium level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and Product documentation.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design/coding practices.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding technique and procedures. Also carries out these standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zebra Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer I.