Zener Maritime Freshers Recruitment
About Company: We at Zener, leaders in the field of AIS – Asset Integrity Services. We are a team of experienced and dedicated naval architects, design engineers, electrical engineers and technicians. Professionals who make it their responsibility to assist owners and clients in every way till their requirements are fulfilled. Whether it’s design and modification or vessel conversion requirements, we possess the experience, skill, and the capability to execute every project.
Company Website: www.zener-group.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Description: Looking for Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineer as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) position with good academic records for our Mumbai office.
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Equivalent.
- Additional Certification in Electrical Design / Automation ( Preferred )
- Basic / Advanced AutoCAD (2D / 3D)
- Experience : 0-2 Years Experience ( Marine Engineering / Consultancy are Preferred)
- Basic Electrical Design & Drafting for Preparation of Electrical drawings
- Preparation of Basic & Details Engineering Drawing for Marine/ Offshore Applications.
- Preparation of MTO for Electrical & Instrumentation System.
- Preparation of Electrical / Instrumentation Layout drawings.
- Understanding Existing system recommending System Upgradation with detailed drawings.
- Onsite inspection for upgradation / retrofit Projects in Marine/ Offshore industry.
- Study of Short Circuit Calculation & Updating the calculation for retrofit.
- Leasing with Clients / Internal multi discipline teams for engineering Design.
- Basic Understanding of PLC & Programming
- Basic Understanding Relays, Starter Panel & Sequential Logic circuit
- Basic Understanding of Cable Selection & Breaker Selection
- Basic Understanding Short Circuit Calculation
- Understanding Ship System is advantageous.
- Shall be able to read and understand electrical Circuit diagrams, SLD etc and related calculation.
- Basic Understanding of Load flow Analysis.
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn, ability to cohesively work as a team and take up new skill sets.
- Able to work independently & in Team.
- Able to communicate in English Verbal & Written for Email & Meetings.
- Required language(s): English
- Windows Office Package ( Word, Excel & Power Point)
- AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD Electrical (Optional) AutoCAD Plant 3D etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zener Maritime Freshers Recruitment.